This is MIT's community user-generated-video website. MIT TechTV provides an easy way to host your video online, allowing you to quickly get your message out to the campus or the world. You can upload most video formats, and a Flash video version is automatically created, making your video viewable in most web browsers.
Some of the features of the site include:
- Quick, easy and intuitive collection creation and video uploading.
- Embedding code that is automatically generated for each video. You can copy and paste this code into your own webpage, and your video will look and play as if it's part of your website.
- Media enhanced RSS and iTunes feeds to get your videos published in other spaces such as iTunes. The RSS feeds allow others to receive auto-updates of new videos added to your collection or allow you to auto-feed your videos to your own website.
- Privacy on your videos. If you don't want to share your video with the world, you can make your video "private" and then send the link provided to just those you want to view it.
- And much, much more!
For more information, technical assistance or troubleshooting, please contact:
- Kris Brewer — email@example.com (MIT TechTV Webmaster & Community Liaison), or
- Chris Boebel — firstname.lastname@example.org (AMPS Multimedia Manager).