AMPS offers two Final Cut Pro-based nonlinear edit suites and a team of skilled, professional editors. We edit video and create programs in a variety of formats, from HD and HDV through Beta-SP, DVCAM and mini-dv. Programs can be mastered for DVD duplication, or compressed and prepared for delivery via the web.
- Video Capture :$75/hr
- Edit room rental (with editor): $125/hr
- File creation and output: $100/hr
Editing projects vary in complexity and scope. Please call us for a free consultation. After discussing your requirements, we will provide you with a budget estimate.
Contact Chris Boebel firstname.lastname@example.org, x3-3590.
We provide DVD duplication and four color professional disk packaging as well as transfer to/from most common video tape and disk formats, including Blu-ray. We also offer tape digitization, file creation and transcoding services for most common video file formats, including Quicktime, Flash, Windows Media, and MPEG.
- DVD Duplication:
First DVD: $25 per master
Additional DVDs (2-10): $16/DVD
more than 10: $4/DVD
- Basic capture, trim edit, compression and upload to MIT TechTV collection (3 - 5 business day turnaround): $75
- Weekday Rush order of the above service (24 hour turnaround): $125 total
- Weekend Rush order of the above service: Call for quote
- All other transfer, duplication or related requests: Call for quote
AMPS can also provide assistance transferring to/from other file or tape formats, tape duplication, as well as in uploading your video to MIT TechTV:
Contact Duplication Services.